This is the first 36 Volt 1000 WATTI-Zip Scooter ever! Schwinn has equipped the i-1000 with a Diagnostic Power Gauge, a FRONT & REAR Disc brake, a 1000 Watt Motor, a 36 Volt Battery pack & a Quick Release Deck for optional battery pack swapping. One of the most popular with Bullet proof reliability are the trade marks of this full suspension scooter. Folds down for storage.
- Speed: Up to 17 Mph
- Range: Up to 12-15 Miles.
- Super Smooth New Twist Throttle!
- Fork: 12" suspension, RST FORK, spring elastomer type with 50mm of travel
- Rear Shock: Rear "MONO" fully adjustable suspension system with 90mm travel!
- Battery Pack: 36 volts!! 3-12V, 10 Amp Hours, Sealed Lead Acid
- Rims: Alloy 12 x 1.75 6N style, 24H on new 1-cross spoked wheel
- Tires & Tubes: Kenda K-909 12 x 2.2125 Black street tire with thorn resistant tubes.
- Charger: 110V - 2 Amp Cmart Charger
- Brakes: FRONT & REAR DISC BRAKES
- Handle Bars: Heavy duty folding bar with Krayton grips
- Motor: 1000 Watt Powerful Brush Motor Electro Drive, 36-volt brush motor with external electronic controller that includes low voltage battery protection, motor overheat protection, peak amperage protection, maximum speed protection.
- Frame: New rectangular tube Hi-Ten full sized 12" scooter frame with a rear mono-shock swing arm suspension with coil spring over shock dampening, steel battery box and down tube console with integrated on-off switch, power indicator light and charger port